PAAVANI Neti Pot
Neti Pot is a traditional component of the Ayurvedic daily morning routine. Neti is the process of cleaning the nasal passageways. This process insures healthy nasal passages by removing excess mucous. Enhances the proper absorption of breath (prana) & can reduce respiratory allergies.
1. Mix warm, salt water solution inside neti pot. Begin with ¼ tsp of salt per ½ cup of water.
2. Place the tip of the pot’s spout in one nostril.
3. As you tip the pot, the solution enters the nasal passage and flows in one nostril and out the other. It is important to keep the mouth open and the head tilted.
4. Mix more solution and repeat for other nostril.
5. Following neti, oil nasal passages with PAAVANI Nasya Oil, to avoid dryness.
MADE FROM LEAD-FREE CERAMIC. DISHWASHER SAFE